domingo, 7 de julho de 2013

Ancestral Power



Ancestral Power


The train darkening the death trap
the human heart in fresh full glass
the canal dug by the slaves fortune
live forever in the rays who sows

I'm the king of rammed earth
corridors of death to the sheriff
enclosed in the law of faith haggard
with strong beliefs in handcuffs alibi Rifle

palace clay carved bones crushed
sons Mud sacred Slavic
weep blood in the jar of the damned
rite of passage for my handmaid

I have about hell
the ancestral power to Heaven
rails of my eternal body
red flame in my smile.

Arthur Nett
06/06/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...