segunda-feira, 6 de maio de 2013

Battle of Glances






Battle of Glances


At its heart there will be hunting
the contingency on that arrow sticking without bleeding
arches will know the seven keys
I was victimized without collapsing

Destroyer seen her look me
gentleman like you can not ask the question
being a lady can not reveal more of a clue
the battle of looks is a war of joint victory

I shot for the dance hall to Mars
trapped on Earth know the stars as astronaut
stuck with me frees all its art
your heart skips and jumps worker

the blank check of our path is filled
sign on behalf of the meteor that struggle to breathe
write on my breathless golden shield
felt and understood the text out of breath.


29/03/2011
Arthur Nett

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...