segunda-feira, 6 de maio de 2013

Midnight in Paris



Midnight in Paris


I want to walk beside you
be stored inside your heart
his gaze and sewn
legacy with the white line in the darkness

when it is midnight in Paris
long night of huge forest
'm your director and you my actress
Your role will my kiss as rewards

Surf my eyes cry for love
prescisa no longer give my heart
papireo my testament, my heritage a flower
Our turnaround changes the climate and season

Rematch of my muscles
Annunciation your hurricane fleur de lis
baking thorns in a chest of obstacles
hurray me miss your scent.

Arthur Nett
30/03/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...