segunda-feira, 6 de maio de 2013

Dracula



Dracula


Habit will tallest tower
drink wine 200 years in a cup of blood
devour the Maltese cross
I do not saceio with meat only blood

all drink from the same source
the syrup from the mild venom
the hidden harbor no bridge
only shadows in vispido appearance

the dark night stirs my overcoat
my steps to play the symphony black
blood my sins are comforted in my velvet vest
I do not follow just one rule dogmas

the fog reveals my footsteps
I see in pitch black with full clearness
my sweet virgin blood are veiled
I dread the sun, you know I'm stronger than nature.


Arthur Nett
16/02/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...