quarta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2012

Condemned to Heaven




Condemned to Heaven


Before you all in my life
was an off rust
warm and mysterious invites me
alchemy of our time is mirage

beside her sentenced to heaven
Habbeas corpus with Bald Eagle
my white skin and my black steed
Angel is my witness gypsy

long his sentence will be by my side
without appeal each year deserves punishment
felony crime is Love inapelado
runs free through the fields of my release

Exciting, lengthy flavors of his sacrifice
supersonic crates of his liberty
the links in my cuffs are tornão his craft
in my kisses finds its identity.
Arthur Nett
28/03/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...