terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2012

Majestic saga




Majestic saga


His soul goes up your body falls
his lips to my mercy
hypnosis in my fingers his fear fades
joining the link chains as bouquet

Our house of cards marked
the queen lost her crown
in my arms feels his strength renewed
Our majestic saga is the armor that flies

you do not play with the ground
My feet feel the velvet
leaving our sorrows by going
sick of the dungeon mirror

Oceans when my lips
flow into the banks of its rivers
sliding down his crown as the wise
storms reigning and sailing without shivering.

Arthur Nett
28/03/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...