quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

Remembrance




Remembrance


Use your photos to light a fire
heat reminds me of your embrace
my memories burn like timber
your body misses the strength of my arm

our memories turned carbon
the future of our relationship went up in smoke
I wonder if out in vain to
just keep a picture of us in the square

no more hairs of your head on my pillow
her perfume on the cushion disappears with the wind
tries unsuccessfully to forget our laughter with time
deluded thinking that I'm just a stranger

Our cycle is only in the middle
you are my rose and I your garden
memories with me sasseio
you will always be my everything.
Arthur Nett
23/01/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...