quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

Lotus Flower



Lotus Flower

The sweet his scent
grow only makes my wish
cuddle me entirely
I love to taste of your kiss

I like the scent of the flower
I've been hurt by their spines
Your petal is soft like love
their copulation want my caresses

moments of perfection
can never be recalled
As is well up on the cement purple
and disappears fast as the dew on the grass

its roots are consumed by a flame
of shooting stars in the blue sky
you are my lotus reigns on earth and born in the mud
Seal your lips to mine and cover your scent with the veil.

Arthur Nett
14/02/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...