quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

My Footprints



My Footprints

The sand from your eyes
has the marks of my footsteps
the sea breeze blows some advice
that we may see the lines of sand fauns and fairies

In my arms whenever the tide is high
map of where we let the tide carry
no clock, compass or path
you is vital to me such as air

Together in the air gets thin brink
I feel like the breeze up high
my flight with you is perfect
the speed of light crossed the tarmac

more shells glittering in our sand castle
the faun cell handcuff our love with glass
you have long hair is beautiful as a mermaid
the dark side of the moon will never be equal.

Arthur Nett
11/03/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...