sexta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2013

Mourning Sun



Mourning Sun


King of the Castle Crystal
My angels do not have halos
at night the moon is just celestial
Mortals are thrown to the lions as dragonflies

The darkness of night guard my secrets
temple of dreams of immortal
previlégiados nightmares are born without no fears
mourning sun makes our eyes awaken equal

Dawns southern, northern nights
shaken you spot the dress my puppets
with a drop of my Sangua feel like I am strong
my fangs tear your neck like razors

Give your life for me
assuming that will take place next to me
pink is just more beautiful in my garden
I am free, quirky, dark and indomitable.

Arthur Nett

16/03/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...