sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

Thunder of Camelias



Thunder of Camelias

Never went so far crossed continents
I went for one night lover plain verse
ran the bar fields eminent
climbed the hill in their mirrors defrost

wicked thunder of camelias
golpeão the distance its essence
lost in you live the mysterious tragedies
warm underwear strips of evidence

in the arteries of the mansion retro
the corridors of my soul beyond
delivery in the excitement of the hunt done ​​metro
want my kiss, and no one else

deceive the trail network of the future
birds singing for you my beloved
in his chest have sweet memories of my pure love
overcome the impossible of the rappel smooth escaped.


Arthur Nett
02/04/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...