quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2013

Eruption Leaves



Eruption Leaves


The days will bulletproof
the pinnacle of the evening will be you and me
release the bottom step and feel to pack
feel the chemistry of the trip I in you

sleep when you think the dream
I'm sitting in the middle of nowhere
eruption leaves the story alone
armed with love for you my love

armed with the last moon
his eyes came from the stars
his pure soul your skin raw
are the appetite of my lips by candlelight

Our novel is a book without end
together we will be young forever
the storyline of our kisses is vital
bud an orchid in her womb.


Arthur Nett
08/04/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...