sexta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2013

Books Moonlight



Books Moonlight

In the moonlight I write books with lemon our epic
to be read in darkness the light of the flames of pages
of dreams realized that only the light brightens
ending with a harpoon stage of ruins

wolves howling in my soul part
poultice of dawn beside you
in you I love bread and Art
classic kisses a love long

serve the hordes of bowls of his pride
you suck the orange peeled
escape before the eyes without noise
blames herself and tries to pretend that never loved

Gluttony Night, lust of the day
there will always be room in my heart
cold or hot only I understand
his lips fairy always want.

Arthur Nett

02/04/2011

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desejo do Destino

  Desejo do Destino Agridoce lembrança  narcisos trazidos parte da peça mantém unidos certo ao extremo parece pequeno verdade mesmo desejo d...